Our Distressed Chalk Paint wood picture frames are hand-stained and painted by Melissa in our beautiful Central Oregon shop! These light basswood frames come in 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 sizes and are meticulously hand-crafted by our production partner in Ohio. They're lightly sanded to preserve the wood's natural qualities (like knots), then stained by hand using a dark walnut oil-based stain. The stain is left to dry for 24 hours, and then the frames are painted with chalk paint. When the paint is dry, small areas are hand-sanded, revealing the beautiful dark walnut stain underneath. The staining and sanding patterns are unique to each frame, so no two frames are exactly the same! The neutral white or black color ensures that your frame will match any rustic, distressed, farmhouse home decor. We don't apply any type of glossy, polyurethane or polycrylic finish in order to maintain the wood and paint's authenticity and matte finish.
We know you're busy- let's make life simpler! Scroll through those photos on your phone (we know you have tons!) and add it here! We'll print it and frame it, ready to be displayed, right out of the box!
For a custom or personalized photo mat, please visit our shop: www.maxleydesigns.com
**WOOD FRAME FEATURES**
- Basswood picture frame, lightly sanded and uniquely hand-stained in our shop
- Frame moulding width: 1.5"
- Landscape/Horizontal or Portrait/Vertical Orientation
- Comes with the following installed:
~ Glass (not shown in listing photos to prevent glare)
~ Backing with Landscape/Portrait easel
~ Sawtooth hangers for wall mount installed upon request (enter a "note to seller" at checkout)
- Colors may vary based on your screen settings
- Wood is lightly sanded, to preserve the wood's natural and unique qualities. Please handle your frames with care
- Listing photos do not show the frames with glass in order to prevent glare
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Sign up for our newsletter & enjoy 15% off your entire first order!
Have a beautiful day!